Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I just celebrated my life upgrade to version 6.0. The new operating system is downloaded, now in the process of installing. While this runs in the background, my feet carried me to the lookout fence next to the Cape Meares lighthouse. Clouds and sun shared the sky, leaving a gorgeous shadow pattern on the sea. As I watched this, I began to see great plumes spurting from the glittering waves. Whales! I did not expect to see whales. They swam all around in front of us, some only a bare hundred yards off shore.
We oohed at their steamy plumes and ahhed at their graceful backs breaching the waves. "It leaves a shining wake behind it; one would think the deep to be white haired. On earth it has no equal, a creature without fear. It surveys everything that is lofty; it is king over all that are proud." - Job 41:32-34

No comments:

Post a Comment